Under The Sun

Saturday, May 24, 2003



Hi from beautiful East Lansing, home of the Michigan State S------s. [What's a Spartan once you take away the 'PR'?] I've only been here one day so far, but it seems like a fairly typical suburban college town. The main drag, Grand River Ave., is very nice: tree-lined with a typical assortment of hang-outs, including Melting Moments, which provided me with a heaping cone of yummy Milky Way ice cream for dessert last night. (Next time I'll try Key Lime Pie.) It's almost as good as Washtenaw Dairy.

Unfortunately, today is rainy and dreary, so we're staying home. But it's supposed to clear up a bit starting tomorrow. And Anna's co-op, where I'm staying, has DSL, so hopefully there will be bloggage as usual (i.e. sporadically) throughout my stay.

Comments: Post a Comment

Home